About Pink Spaghetti Pink Spaghetti Franchising was established in 2012 by Caroline Gowing and Vicky Matthews, following 3 successful years…
Join the UK’s leading children’s computing franchise
Prepare children for the future with fun and exciting tech clubsWe deliver the widest range of super-fun, educational and inspirational technology and computing classes across the UK. Classes are delivered in a range of locations including nurseries, schools, holiday clubs, after-school clubs, weekend clubs and other community venues. We teach children not only what’s behind the technology, but build in critical thinking, collaboration, communication, creativity and confidence. When that chance to make a difference to children’s futures is wrapped up in a business opportunity with such low costs, high potential earnings and flexibility it’s a powerful combination.
100% funding available – contact us to find out moreOur own unique curriculum with fun and engaging activities We create our own leading-edge curriculum ensuring that all of our courses are totally fun, engaging and educational. We focus on a blend of tech skills and computational thinking combined with soft skills such as collaboration, communication and problem-solving, and of course very often boosting literacy and numeracy alongside. A huge range of cool courses – coding, robotics and so much more! Our extensive range of coding classes are enormously popular and we have even more great tech activities besides! These are just some of the courses we offer – 3D design and printing, augmented reality, app design, digital arts, animation, game design, robotics, engineering, electronics and the latest Minecraft skills – as well as all of our coding courses, of course! It’s a winning combination ensuring schools, parents and children keep coming back.
Why Choose ComputerXplorers?
- Low initial investment – 100% funding available
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- Help children make the leap from technology consumers to creative geniuses!
- Turnkey business – comprehensive start up package provided
- Appointment making service to get you into local schools
- Full training and professional ongoing support
- High profitability – no rent, no rates and controlled staff costs
- No previous experience in IT or education is required!
What’s our market?The market is HUGE… The need for children to develop computing skills is now widely recognised. Fluency and familiarity with computers and technology is essential to nurture the future digital generation and ensure that today’s children become creators of technology and not just passive consumers of it. Demand is exploding as educators and parents recognise the value of these skills…and of course, the children are having so much fun they don’t notice how much they are learning!
Our supportWith you all the way The partnership between franchisee and franchisor is essential to the long-term success of the business. You need to be sure your franchisor is a business you can trust. With ComputerXplorers you can be certain you have a franchisor with experience and knowledge and a commitment to provide on-going business support.
- Annual conference
- Substantial business experience from an award-winning franchisor
- Recognised expert in children’s computer education
- Professionally developed business system
- Continued curriculum development and software review
- Centralised marketing programmes designed to boost your business growth
- Proven appointment-generating system helping you gain access to decision makers
- Extensive marketing collateral
- Comprehensive induction training programme spread over three weeks
- On-going one-to-one business advice
- Regular conference calls to share best practice and new initiatives
|Management fee (as a percentage of monthly turnover)||10%|
|Marketing fee (a percentage contribution based on monthly turnover)||1%|
It’s very rewarding to see individual children flourish, Stephanie and I love to hear about how they continue their learning when they get home. Most importantly ComputerXplorers has fitted around my life and enabled me to focus on what’s important to me.
Our fantastic tech programmes provide a high engagement level and give a great WOW factor for the kids.
ComputerXplorers do exactly what they promise they will do and it helps that they are such a nice team of people to work with.If you’re looking for a flexible opportunity to run your own business and start making a difference to children in your community, come and talk to us about how together we can prepare children for the future.