Helping policyholders make successful property damage insurance claims We are an award-winning company that help policyholders make successful property damage…
Hot dogs sales skyrocket by more than 120% during the coronavirus pandemic, as the world embrace the 'best quarantine food'
- Hot dog sales surged by more than 120% during the coronavirus pandemic.
- 210 Analytics founder Anne-Marie Roerink said Americans' love affair with hot dogs will continue through the summer, as people seek quick, easy meals they can make at home.
- Insider's essays editor Sophie Kleeman wrote an opinion piece in April explaining why hot dogs are the "best quarantine food," arguing they are affordable, long-lasting, versatile, and delicious.
- Hot Dog Academy will also be offered as a Halal option
- Master Franchise Fee from $16,000
- Royalty and Marketing Fee 7%