ClearBrew have a number of existing franchise territories available for sale. These existing ClearBrew businesses have an existing customer base…
diddi dance Franchise
Do you want to inspire children to get moving? Are you self-motivated, passionate and energetic? Do you want to find a better work/life balance? Do you enjoy working with children? Could you join us in our mission to encourage a love of moving that will last a lifetime...
Why a diddi dance franchise?
Join our close network of over 40 franchisees who actively support each other, celebrating the highs and cushioning the lows. Our franchisees love being part of the award winning, fully CAA accredited network, with our 5* franchisee satisfaction rating awarded each year from the franchise industry’s independent satisfaction survey standing as testimony.
Providing full training and ongoing support, our head office team can guide you through every step of the way, ensuring a well respected and profitable business in a box.
Even throughout the pandemic, all of our franchisee’s continued their classes online, making it a truly adaptable business even in the toughest of times.
Support and training
The diddi dance franchise package includes full training and support in delivering diddi dance classes, parties and Early Years sessions as well as running your own business including operational management and marketing.
Support programme includes:
- Initial week's training in London in the diddi dance way
- Comprehensive training and support manuals
- Business set-up and marketing advice & training
- IT and technical support
- Online video and branded material databases
- Ongoing employment, marketing and business advice
- Monthly webinars
- Company newsletters
- Quarterly business support calls
- Our annual 2-day conference
- Face-to-face First Year and Growth Visits
All franchisees meet up annually. This two-day conference is a fantastic opportunity to share and celebrate successes from around the country as well as to work together with active involvement from all franchisees into the growth of the company.
With diddi dance you can:
- Be your own boss
- Create an opportunity that's both challenging and rewarding
- Find your own work/life balance
- Take your career in the new direction
- Build your own local business
- Have the ideal flexible lifestyle
At diddi dance we are looking for highly motivated individuals who have the passion & drive to run their own business and make it a success, but just need the assistance & guidance in setting one up.
Our awards over the last decade
diddi dance founder Anne-Marie has been bringing together preschool children for fun and funky dance sessions since 2003, with the franchise running since 2010. There is a real focus on excellence throughout the network, which has led to numerous award wins for service delivery and franchising best practice – including EWIF Inspirational Woman in Franchising 2019.
Anne-Marie has been a strong force in bringing standards to the sector with diddi dance being founding members of the Children’s Activity Association (CAA). The CAA Gold membership standard involves endorsement from a child psychologist following observed sessions. Franchisees also benefit from cheaper insurance with this membership.
Invest in your future and take the next step
A diddi dance franchise requires an initial investment of just £4,995 +VAT and you will also need enough cash to support yourself and your business during the set-up phase.
- 5 year renewable licence
- Intellectual property of our proven business system
- Exclusive territory including demographic analysis
- Comprehensive launch, training & operations manuals
- All lesson plans are party plans
- diddi dance unique and owned music
- Personlised page on the diddi dance website
- Comprehensive franchisee training course
- Fully integrated online booking and CRM system
It’s simple; just get in touch to find out more. You can then come and see a class in action at one of our open days – there is no cost or commitment to learn more about diddi dance.