Summary Zedify is the zero-emission solution for first and last mile deliveries in cities. We provide businesses with a service…
Franchises For Sale Brighton
Featured Franchises For Sale Brighton
Latest Franchises For Sale Brighton
Franchises For Sale In Brighton
Franchising is a very popular option for anyone to start their own business in Brighton. So today we will share some statistics around starting your own business by investing in a franchise opportunity. We hope these statistics can help you understand the kind of customer base. Which is in Brighton and the economic growth Brighton has seen within previous years in the united kingdom.
Statistics around Brighton
We will now list some statistics around Brighton to give you a feel for the area and the customer base.
- The number of people working for creative businesses, more than 16,000 employees at over 6,100 companies, is also rising – up nearly 20% over five years.
- Brighton provided over 140,000 jobs to people in 2012 according to gov.uk Brighton’s economic statistics of 2012.
- The region’s second largest creative sector is the performing arts with a turnover of £329m from 1,123 companies employing 3,307 members of staff. The sector performs considerably higher than the national average. Highlighting a regional strength in the breadth and quantity of arts organisations.
- In 2018 Brighton’s population was at a staggering 290,395 local residents.
How franchising helps the economy?
We will now list some statistics below which were collected for the whole of the UK in previous years. Even though these are not exclusively statistics collected in Brighton. They still show what an important role franchising plays annually to the UK economy.
- Franchising provides over 700,000 jobs across the UK
- Franchising alone in the UK contributes to a staggering £17 billion to the UK economy.
- Also franchising raises millions for its chosen charities annually.
What do these statistics show for franchising in the UK?
These statistics show even though franchising is great for anyone looking to run a business, But is worried if they are new. Franchising allows those people to achieve their dreams and run their own business and receive help from the franchisor step by step. Also franchising really helps the economy as you can see by reading the statistics shared above. So overall I would say franchising in the UK is a win, win.
Interested in this UK Franchise?
Interested in finding out more about this franchise opportunity? Would you like to run this franchise business in YOUR local UK area? If so, then click the black enquiry button to add it to your “franchise basket”. Once done, simply click Complete Your Enquiry on the popup bar when you’re ready to complete your enquiry into this UK franchise.
Franchise Category Search
Local Franchise Search
Browse Similar Franchises
Join Pendleton Partners and enjoy coaching business owners with tried and tested, guaranteed growth secrets from our founder Rob Pendleton.…
GoCruise & Travel has been established for over 17 years and offers a great business model that allows you to…
Razzamataz Theatre Schools was established in 2000 and offers exceptional training in dance, drama and singing together with exciting opportunities…
Looking to start a career working with pets? Look no further… DotDot Pet Care are seeking franchisees in your area,…
Discover the We Do Windows Franchise Opportunity With the home improvement sector booming, now could be a great time to…
The most profitable call you’ll make today Pink Connect are a “One-Stop-Shop” for SME Business Voice & Data… Pink Connect…
Gold Awards for Fantastic Services