A Van Based Franchise With Unlimited Earning Potential About MAX WAX MAX WAX Fleet Ltd. is a well-established mobile valeting…
Franchises For Sale Brighton
Featured Franchises For Sale Brighton
Latest Franchises For Sale Brighton
Franchises For Sale In Brighton
Franchising is a very popular option for anyone to start their own business in Brighton. So today we will share some statistics around starting your own business by investing in a franchise opportunity. We hope these statistics can help you understand the kind of customer base. Which is in Brighton and the economic growth Brighton has seen within previous years in the united kingdom.
Statistics around Brighton
We will now list some statistics around Brighton to give you a feel for the area and the customer base.
- The number of people working for creative businesses, more than 16,000 employees at over 6,100 companies, is also rising – up nearly 20% over five years.
- Brighton provided over 140,000 jobs to people in 2012 according to gov.uk Brighton’s economic statistics of 2012.
- The region’s second largest creative sector is the performing arts with a turnover of £329m from 1,123 companies employing 3,307 members of staff. The sector performs considerably higher than the national average. Highlighting a regional strength in the breadth and quantity of arts organisations.
- In 2018 Brighton’s population was at a staggering 290,395 local residents.
How franchising helps the economy?
We will now list some statistics below which were collected for the whole of the UK in previous years. Even though these are not exclusively statistics collected in Brighton. They still show what an important role franchising plays annually to the UK economy.
- Franchising provides over 700,000 jobs across the UK
- Franchising alone in the UK contributes to a staggering £17 billion to the UK economy.
- Also franchising raises millions for its chosen charities annually.
What do these statistics show for franchising in the UK?
These statistics show even though franchising is great for anyone looking to run a business, But is worried if they are new. Franchising allows those people to achieve their dreams and run their own business and receive help from the franchisor step by step. Also franchising really helps the economy as you can see by reading the statistics shared above. So overall I would say franchising in the UK is a win, win.
Interested in this UK Franchise?
Interested in finding out more about this franchise opportunity? Would you like to run this franchise business in YOUR local UK area? If so, then click the black enquiry button to add it to your “franchise basket”. Once done, simply click Complete Your Enquiry on the popup bar when you’re ready to complete your enquiry into this UK franchise.
Franchise Category Search
Local Franchise Search
Browse Similar Franchises
About VR Simulators VR Simulators was founded in 2017 and established as Europe’s first 5D racing centre with the major strength of…
Razzamataz Theatre Schools was established in 2000 and offers exceptional training in dance, drama and singing together with exciting opportunities…
VR Simulators is Europe's first 5D racing centre. As well as using the latest in virtual reality technology, we also…
Run Your Own Hotel Franchise with easyHotel! We work closely with franchisees to help them uphold our high standards of quality and service. Franchise Operation…
About Ideas2Biz Ideas2Biz specialise in business ideas – new business opportunities that need someone to take them on, grow them,…
About Pink Spaghetti Pink Spaghetti Franchising was established in 2012 by Caroline Gowing and Vicky Matthews, following 3 successful years…